Wednesday, 16 September 2015

The Perhentian Islands: Perfectly Picturesque

The Beach Is The Perfect Place to Relax All Day
DSC_2048
DSC_2068
DSC_1986
DSC_1982
DSC_1977
You can walk over to the pier, and snorkel along these beautiful rocks
DSC_2058
DSC_2061
There are some spectacular views from higher up…
DSC_1999

DSC_2000
DSC_1965
The Water is Perfectly Blue…
DSC_2005
DSC_2066
You Can Swim To This Private Beach
DSC_2011
DSC_2015
The Snorkeling Trip Takes You This Amazing Beach
DSC_2097
DSC_2107
DSC_2103
You’ll See Some Cool Stuff Underwater
DCIM109GOPRO
DCIM109GOPRO
There’s an Awesome Fire-Show Every Night at 10:30 P.M
DSC_2180
It’s Definitely a Hard Place to Leave
DSC_1990
DSC_1993

I went to the Perhentian Islands with the plan of staying 4 nights, and I ended up staying 9 nights.  I met some awesome people, had a couple great nights out partying, and a lot of fun relaxing on the beach.  

No comments:

Post a Comment