Monday 6 April 2015

The Songzanlin Monastery and Photos of Shangri-la, China

Songzanlin Monastery, Shangri-la, China
Last one of the day. In the video, I said I was going to show you how to edit this one, but it came out kind of bland. I hardly touched the image on the edit.
Shangri-la China
This older lady was nice enough to let me photograph her. How could I not with a scene around her like that?
Songzanlin Monastery, Shangri-la, China
The alley way leading up to the Songzanlin Temple in Shangri-la. This girl ran into my shot, and made for the perfect subject for the image!
Shangri-la China
Temple downtown Shangril-la. I shot this one HDR to bring out the star in the sun and the colours.
Songzanlin Monastery, Shangri-la, China
I think this is my favourite shot from the Songzanlin Monestary. A couple monks walked down the scene as I was photographing it. Made for a beautiful image. How about that sky too, right?!
Shangri-la China
A couple old men discussing what seemed to be fairly important details.
Songzanlin Monastery, Shangri-la, China
Some Buddhist monks out with their iPad getting some photos in front of the Monastery.
Shangri-la China
Probably my favourite portrait from the city. The colours were just too perfect.
Songzanlin Monastery, Shangri-la, China
Loved the reflection and the glow on the mountains behind the temple.
Shangri-la China
This is the side of Old Town that was restored after the January 2014 fire in Shangri-la.
Songzanlin Monastery, Shangri-la, China
This is the photo I showed you how to develop in the video above. Such great light!
Shangri-la China
Up on the hill in Shangri-la, this temple was perfect to shoot with the prayer flags blowing in front of it.
Songzanlin Monastery, Shangri-la, China

No comments:

Post a Comment