Wednesday 29 April 2015

WOTIFIA

To celebrate the launch of the world of Wotifia, Wotif.com have asked me to describe my ideal Wotifia travel experience. Well… I wonder if they’ve underestimated my imagination? Apparently not. Wotifia describes itself as a travel utopia… right up my alley considering I have a wild and vivid imagination!
As Wotifia will now become a hub for travel inspiration, I’m going to take this in a quite literal sense and describe my ideal vacation in every sense of the word.
It would start off in the Caribbean with a mojito in hand, waves rolling into tide in the background, perhaps even a little tropical music to set the tone. All of this is of course taking place on my private island with a pet monkey by my side and a parrot that is capable of reciting the phrase “life is a dream”.
vietnam
Wotifia has described itself as being the utopia of travel where you can now indulge in not just the act of travelling but also everything involved with it, such as food, wine, activities… etc.
So then, Wotifia, I wonder if you could arrange a bell to ring so that a smoking hot pool boy in his 20’s can serve said mojito? Once I’m finished lazing around by the pool I should imagine there would be a jetski waiting for me, of course, which could only be topped off by an early evening massage before I make my way to a lovely evening meal – thanks to you, Wotifia!
Told you I was just getting started.
But in all seriousness, Wotif.com is offering travellers booking services for flights and hotels in 118 countries – pretty much everywhere is therefore covered. They’re also claiming to offer the lowest rates in Australia & New Zealand, so if getting more bang for your buck is also of interest, I believe they’ve got it covered. But for any reason you don’t feel as though all has gone according to plan, there’s a 24/7 customer support team on hand to ensure your tropical getaway runs as smoothly and effortlessly as the scenario described above (pool boy perhaps not included). It’s also going to be possible to book every aspect of your trip I have described – flights, hotels, restaurants, activities… the list is endless and of course only limited by your own imagination!
Take a look at the new Wotifia campaign to see for yourself and please let me know in the comments below what your ultimate travel destination looks like!
To celebrate the new Wotif.com.au, they’re also giving away a ‘Golden Passport to Wotifia’ which will give one lucky winner a prize worth over $50k to spend on travel – so be sure to check out the campaign as my mother always said ‘you’ve got to be in it to win it’!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment