Monday, 13 April 2015

Baja, I Adore You



Our annual Baja trip got a whole lot bigger this year. Instead of ten people, we rented two houses for a total of fifteen people. That may not sound like a lot, but imagine trying to coordinate group meals and outings with fifteen (mostly drunk) people.
Two of our friends came up with a brilliant idea of combining meals during trips like these and while I was hesitant at first, it really is a fun way to travel with friends. Before the trip, we plan out a few people who will be responsible to cook for each dinner or breakfast.
That way, each person only has to be responsible for one meal and they can relax the rest of the time. Since most of our families live far away, our friends are our family in San Diego, so this makes it feel like we are one big happy family. Sounds cheesy, I know, but it’s true.
The rest of our time in Baja is spent surfing, lazing around the pool, drinking in the hot tub and eating lobster in Puerto Nuevo. I don’t usually get very excited about lobster, but this was GOOD lobster — and you get a large portion for $15. I already want to go back.
In between all the drinking and relaxing, I did manage to take a few photos with my iPhone.





No comments:

Post a Comment