Tuesday 2 June 2015

Share Your Most Breathtaking Pictures Of Mountains

I find mountains to be one of the most incredible and breathtaking creations of nature. I've always admired high mountains from afar, but I never thought that hiking could give such an amazing, peaceful feeling and clear your head so totally until I tried and experienced it myself last summer. I've heard that if you climb a mountain once, you won't be able to stop - and I'm afraid it might be true!
Mountain photography has its own set of difficulties and advantages. Lugging all of your gear up, for example, is exhausting, but the way that a sunrise or sunset illuminates a mountain's face and accentuates its features is simply unbelievable!
I love these amazing pictures of spectacular mountains so I invite you toSHARE your own as well and vote for your favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment